venerdì 11 novembre 2011

Pictures from my Garden in Berlin

I'm pleased to show the pictures of my exhibition at La Placette gallery of Berlin:

Welcome to the Garden

www.placette.de

“I tried to get him some of those apples, but I cannot learn to throw straight. I failed, but I think the good intention pleased him. They are forbidden, and he says I shall come to harm; but so I come to harm through pleasing him, why shall I care for that harm?”
Mark Twain “Eve’s diary” – 1906










Thanks to Álvaro Sendra González and Alban Lavy for the photos

5 commenti:

Francesca Assirelli ha detto...

bellissimo!!!!!!!!!!!!

avventure in kaliforgia ha detto...

bellissimoooooo Rita!!veramente sono colpita da quanto sei brava!!!stupendo!

Francesca Carabelli ha detto...

Concordo, bellissimo!!!!

Rita Petruccioli ha detto...

Grazie ragazze, son contenta che vi piaccia, ma la cosa più bella è stato dipingerlo e vederlo crescere. D'ora in poi basta carta. Solo muri. :)

Il Mondo di Aracne ha detto...

Rita sei veramente brava! Complimenti!
Franca Fantuzzi (mamma Giovanni G.)